Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Goodness from THE BOOK

Here are a few things from the record of our Sitomatic moments....

Moment uno-
Kristina: "Guys, if we need a place to go for verbs and adjectives, I know the perfect thing!"
Angie: "... The dictionary?"

Next-
Chandi: "Okay, I am SO annoyed right now!"
Ash and Ang: "What??"
Chan: "Because there are 5 people that look alike on this box and I can only find 3!"
(In reference to the back of a cereal box....)

Next moment-
We live with Kristina. Kristina. Yes. What I'm saying is that Kristina is our roommate. We have a dear sweet friend that always calls her Kristy. It's funny. And it's been quite a while that we've all known each other. So we can't say anything. That moment has passed.... somehow. We've tried to hint. And I guess we'll just have to keep trying.

And Another-
One night Kristina and I were home alone. Sitting on my bed. With my computer. Somehow we ended up looking at You Tube videos. (I'm sure there was some type of reason for us turning to that for entertainment...) We watched a video on how to fold a shirt in 2 seconds. Handy. Very handy. And, well...I guess we were on a "How to" kick, because the next thing I knew we were watching a video on how to make out.
So there we sat. In the darkness of my bedroom, the two of us watching the proper technique of locking lips. (Here's what we learned: Kissing. You need to breath or you'll pass out. Who da thunk?)
Note: We are not desperate. REALLY. That is why this is funny. (Please believe me....)

No comments:

Post a Comment